Online Fraud – What is the true cost to your business?
With the high traffic and high sales period just about upon us, unfortunately so is the online fraud high period.
What is your plan? Do you even have one?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the below questions, then I would highly recommend you take a serious and rather quick look at executing a plan to stop online fraud and save you money.
- I have products in high-risk categories fraudsters like to target, such as automotive, home furnishings, hardware & home improvement, high-end apparel.
- My average order value exceeds $120
- I’ve had to pay for fraud chargebacks in the past year
- Verifying customers gets in the way of regular business operations.
There are many third-party online fraud protection solution providers and if you do your research you can find the one that best fits your needs. After having done extensive research, the one that stands out and one that I recommend is https://www.clear.sale/
A good fraud protection solution provider should help you benefit from;
- Blocked fraud attempts
- High order acceptance rates
- Decreased manual review
- Chargeback guarantee
If you need help with this, I can put you in direct contact with ClearSale here in Aus.
Happy selling…and saving